AREAS FOR PARTNERSHIPS/ COLLABORATIONS
- Building evidence– Leading a joint/ research, writing publishable reports and building digital evidence (Films, Video Interviews/ Digital Case /Elderly Story Series etcetera)
- Innovative projects focussed on the social/ economic inclusion/ engagement of elderly population
- Institutional partnership – Work Experience, Internship or Joint/ Research, Reports and Building Digital Evidence (Films, Video Interviews/ Digital Case /Story Series etcetera) Please note partnership with Nepali institutions are already booked for 2019 thus, seats for national level will be highly competitive and focussed on students who are in their final year of undergraduate and graduate study
- Capacity building activities – Training and Workshop.
- Recruit a senior expert for consultancy or any other suitable work & employment from Bihani’s resource pool
- If you have a new idea beyond this list, please feel to reach out to us with it.
TO JOIN THE TEAM
- Building evidence– Leading a joint/ research, writing publishable reports and building digital evidence (Films, Video Interviews/ Digital Case /Elderly Story Series or propose us with your own creative idea)
- Strengthening existing services and benefits provided to beneficiaries
- Contribute as a specialist if you have the expertise in the area (not limited) to social entrepreneurship, gerontology, geriatrics, allied health and rehabilitation, organisational development, digital marketing, organisational branding
- Or Just email us your CV and a one page Cover Letter.
- If you have a new idea beyond this list, please feel to reach out to us with it!
OR CHOOSE ONE FROM BELOW
- Make a Wish Project: In our society, parents spend their lives for their children and in the process forget their wishes or aspirations as time goes by. The Make a Wish Project is to ensure that we are able to fulfill one or more wishes of our members focused only on themselves. The idea is to make our parents/ elders think of themselves and to ensure that we play a part in ensuring that, they have no regrets or at least reduce the list of things they wished/ wish for. If involved, partners can help us in fulfilling the wishes of our members.
- Sponsorship: Bihani regularly conducts events focused on Social, Health and Organizational Enterprise Development Activities to ensure that our members can Re- engage, Re – explore, Re – Live through them. The biggest challenge that we face however, is getting our members for these events since many of them are uncomfortable travelling alone or in public vehicles. Therefore, we would like to propose sponsoring of transport for pick up and drop facilities so that they can attend these events. Besides transport, we would also propose sponsoring of food during these events so that we can reduce the cost we charge the attendee esp. our members or even give them free entry.
- Events: We can plan events with partners which will focus on ageing issues and making the lives of our elders better
- ‘Wrinkles & Smiles’ Project supporting our social partners: As part of our ‘Wrinkles & Smiles Project’ partners can also be involved in helping with the needs of the residents at one or all of our social partners – Matatirtha Old Age Home, Gongabu Old Age Home and Hope Hermitage Nepal
- Membership: Connect us with potential members
- Resource Pool: Utilise the Resource Pool of experts comprising of our members as per need. Good opportunity for students, researchers, artists etc.