Our membership program is designed to create a supportive and inclusive community for our elders through promotion of social engagements, health and wellness services and increased access to a network of businesses. Thus, we have created the first ever discount card for our elder members and their families in Nepal, accepted in over 100 outlets.
- Access to a Multi-generational Network & Support System
- Eligible for Bihani Membership Discount Card (see below)
- Yearly Birthday Celebration
- Choice of 1 Trial Class (Tai-chi, Qigong, etc.)
- Make a Wish – Fulfillment of 1 Wish (e.g. …)
- Invitation to Holiday Celebrations & Potlucks
The Bihani Membership Card has purposefully chosen discounts, programs and services designed to enrich and offer value to elders and their families — from retail outlets, health and wellness, restaurants and entertainment you are bound to find something to meet your interests. Look out for more our logo stickers (some still upcoming) at any of the establishments of current Membership Partner Outlets. Additionally, the membership card provides our members with discounted rates for all of Bihani’s own multi-generational events and services.
- We are working on improving the durability of our membership cards by switching to a plastic card. Current members look out for information on how to get your new card!
If you are interested in signing up please send us an inquiry email below. We look forward to welcoming you into our community!
- Festival Bazaar
- Trip to Gorkha Organic Farm and Research Center in Kavre, Nepal
- Bihani Saangeetik Vela: An Inter-generational Musical Gathering