Please read the Guidelines for elderly care homes in the context of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) provided by HelpAge International and lets all stay safe!
This is a new virus and it is now spreading in many countries around the world. Not everyone who becomes infected will have symptoms. Most people will have only a mild illness. Older people and people with chronic illnesses are most at risk of getting severely ill. To protect yourself and others, you can adopt these preventive measures provided by World Health Organization (WHO)
1. Wash your hands frequently with soap
2. Maintain social distancing
3. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
4. Practice respiratory hygiene
5. If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early