Bihani is a social venture born out of the need to create a positive outlook to ageing and living meaningfully. Our focus is on individuals who want to re- engage, re – explore and re – live a new beginning or create a rewarding second half of their lives based on their past experiences. The aim is to provide a platform for our clients to share their experiences along with learning from each other, making sure that they are able to bring about a difference in theirs as well as others’ lives.
- To provide services and support to citizens (especially above fifty years of age but not limited to it) to lead a social and fruitful life through interactions with like-minded individuals and organisations
- To address the issues of loneliness, dependency and loss of confidence amongst our clients caused due to migration or due to the busy lifestyle of other family members
- To change the traditional mindset of both children and parents along with others that growing older is a positive and not negative process through their active involvement in various activities
- To provide a platform which will engage our clients to impact socially by contributing their expertise or ideas in various spheres of society by connecting them to organisations or individuals in need
- To explore the potential and interests of our clients in order to make them realise their dreams through the services and support we provide